Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Canada's version of PlayStation 2

My loooovely wife has finally returned from the trip to Canada with a Canada's version of PlayStation 2 which I've asked for. I've been longing to play the English verion of Dragon Quest 8 for a long time, but PlayStation has region code protection so I cannot play English version games on my PlayStation. I can buy an English version PlayStation in Japan but it's so expensive due to importing costs. That's why I asked her to buy it in Canada.



The characters in the English verion of Dragon Quest speak their lines out loud, the Japanese version don't.

Dragon Quest is quite popular in Japan, and I know it isn't so in foreign countries as opposed to the Final Fantasy series.

I love Dragon Quest, and I was so influenced by the game that I became a programmer.

http://www.dqshrine.com/dq/

4 comments:

JohnGalt said...

I wish I could play DQ( DragonQuest ) with DQ( DairyQueen ) in my mouth :)

JohnGalt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JohnGalt said...

在日本工作多少年了?真羡慕啊!我也好像去日本出差,去国外看看~~

marubinotto said...

Hi lost_alien, I'm Japanese and my wife is Chinese. She's lived here for almost 20 years. Where are you living? I'm curious to know what foreigners think about DQ.